I don’t know about you, but my shower time is my random thoughts time. I think about EVERYTHING under the sun. Today while showering, I thought to myself – you know, I bet my readers could get a good look at the insanity of my brain if I told them everything I thought about while showering today. So. Here it goes…
- I really shouldn’t wait this long to shave my legs. The fact that I have ingrown hairs that look like pimples is a clear sign I’ve been neglecting the razor.
- I need to put children’s toothpaste on our grocery list so I don’t forget even though I’ll probably forget by the time I’m out of the shower.
- Oh my GAWD, where the hell did those spider veins come from?! Gross! I think I need to look into getting those zapped, nothing like nasty purple veins to tell you that you are now 30.
- Wow. My boobs have gotten HUGE! Why can’t they always look like this?! If only my belly didn’t stick out almost as far as them I’d be smoken’!
- Ooh this shampoo smells soooo good. I’m so glad I bought it when I was home. I wish I would have bought another set for when I run out. Luckily this bottle should last me another 3 or 4 months. But then I’m going to be screwed right around the time the baby comes. Ugh. That sucks. But oooh! Maybe when family comes to visit in the winter/spring they can bring me a set.
- It’s pretty crazy how life takes us on so many different paths that leads us to where we are. The tee-tiny decisions we make can sometimes impact us in huge ways later on. Who knew that the state I hated and loathed and called the “fat state” would be the place that I call my “home” state now.
- I wish the girl that cut my hair in West Palm Beach came back to England so she could cut my hair again. So nuts that I go to America to have a Brit cut my hair, but man she was awesome.
- I wonder how much bigger my belly is going to get…forget it…I’m going to get huge.
- I really love showers.
- I hope Cohen is okay and not tearing the house apart downstairs. Oh my gosh, what if something happened to him while I’m up here just soaking in the warm water? Oh Michelle, stop, he’s fine, stop freaking out.
Anyway, yup. I’m sure I had more thoughts, but these are all I could remember. I’m a nut job. It’s all good.