This is a throw back recipe! I thought it was perfect for those summer get-togethers!
Raspberry & Blueberry Pie
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup raspberry-flavor gelatin
- whipped cream (for topping – optional)
- Stir together cream cheese, milk, and 1 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of cooled piecrust.
- Combine raspberries and blueberries and pour into piecrust, on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the 3/4 Cup sugar, cornstarch, dash of salt, and 1 Cup water in a saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Once it’s bubbly, cook it for 2 more minutes.
- Stir gelatin into the bubbly liquid.
- Cool mixture – slightly.
- Pour gelatin mixture over the berries in the pie.
- Cover & refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream if desired!