The weather has finally let up on the rain lately, so the boys are quite excited.
I’m pretty sure my boys would live outside if I let them…now there’s a thought.
Anyway, they head out around 930am and stay out until about 1130 when we come in for some lunch & a few cartoons before nap.
I’m SO very lucky that both of my boys are pretty good nappers. Cohen is almost 3.5 and he still enjoys a good snooze despite telling me that he’s “not tired” riiiiight. And because they are such great nappers – that means this Momma gets a nap in as long as I don’t clean/do laundry/work on designs after they go down! It never fails – I ALWAYS regret not napping – so I’ve tried to make it a daily routine…it’s for the girls.
They’re so cute. Just sayin’.
Besides having them outside enjoying the weather, this is what my life has looked like the last few days…
- The semi-island in my kitchen – lord have mercy this needs organized (i’m proud to say i cleaned this right before i wrote this post!)
- My prep notes when I talked to the high-risk midwives about the growth of Livia. (i’ll have an update next week unless you all really want to know and I can write up a post this weekend telling you about my appointment)
- What our mornings consist of before outside play time.
- So proud of my Cohen! This is the first time he has written his name without my assistance!!! We had practiced in wipe-off alphabet book I got on babysteals.com a few weeks back. He’s growing up so fast! Oooh – and he totally can spell his name out now! Go C-O-H-E-N!
- I’ve been quite naughty about cleaning the kitchen before bed. One of my absolute FAVORITE things is waking up to a clean kitchen & I have totally slacked so this is what I’ve woken up to…booo!
- Waking up at 6am & playing outside all morning makes you pass out at 11am. Now, I didn’t let this kid sleep – I woke his tired butt up and made him eat and THEN put him down around 12:30pm so I was still guaranteed a nap! But how cute does he look?!
- Working on some design work – always something up in my photoshop! Hoping this site gets done soon so I can have another happy client!
- My hospital bag & diaper bag sitting by the door – just.in.case. I’ve been seeing people do posts on what they have packed – are you interested or is it pretty self-explanatory??
Well, that’s about it. I know, nothing witty or though provoking, but it’s at least something! Enjoy your Friday! I’m off to take a snooze….
ps. be on the lookout for a guest post & give away coming from one of my lovely sponsors